Do you have an eLearning course, business or product that you want to promote?
Are you stuck, not knowing where to start?
When it comes to Promo Videos, I see a lot of companies make the same mistakes. Unfortunately, these mistakes can be costly and limit the success of their campaigns.
What are the major Promo Video mistakes that I regularly see?
- Monotonous videos that aren't engaging.
- Focussing mainly on how great their business or product is.
- Not focussing on how the viewer will benefit.
- Trying to explain every aspect of their product or service.
- Not having a strong call to action at the end of the video.
So what does a better, more impactful Promo Video look like?
I created the above Promo Video for one of my video editing classes. It has helped me get over 1100 student sign-ups on Skillshare.
It’s engaging and fast paced, making the class feel exciting. It also clearly outlines what the student will learn and how they can apply the knowledge in real life. Lastly, it closes with a strong call to action.
Have watch and drop me a comment below to tell me what you think.
In my next post I’ll show you the steps to creating the best and most engaging Promo Video for your service or product.